- Android: Please scan the QR code on the link to download the app (http://www.begode.com/app)
- iOS: The app is available on the Apple Store or follow the link to download (Apple Store)
Find your anti-spin button (under the handlebar, a button, popped up handlebar, etc.) It will make a peep when you click/engage it. Hold down the button (do not need to do so with popped up handlebar) and click the power button 5 times. It will beep each clicks. Turns off the wheel and back on and your wheel will be out of transport mode
Turn on the power, and within 2 seconds , tap the power button 5 times consecutively. Power cycle the wheel and now its in/out/
Repeat the process to put it under transport mode
Or CLICK HERE and follow this simple video
Suspension Pump Help:
Calibration/Recalibration Pedal Angle:
Is your wheel constantly beeping at 15mph or 25mph?
To remove alarms from your begode wheel, connect your wheel to the begode app. Tap the gear in the top right of the screen, and then select alarm settings.
Turn off second class alarm, and then hit save on the bottom. This will remove all alarms from the wheel except the 80% power output alarm, which you cannot turn off.
- Android: The app is available on Google Store (https://play.google.com/store/apps/detailsid=com.kingsong.dlc&hl=en_US&gl=US)
- iOS: The app is available on Apple Store (https://apps.apple.com/us/app/king-song/id1497491652)
Please install the app and follow the on-screen prompt to get your wheel out of transport mode "LOCK" is what you want to press. It disables the power to the motor.
- Android: The app is available on Google Store (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.inmotion.android.app)
- iOS: The app is available on Apple Store (https://apps.apple.com/us/app/inmotion/id1452771445?mt=8--)
Please install the app and follow the on-screen prompt to get your wheel out of transport mode
Bootloader for Begode
What to do when your wheel gets brick after a fail firmware update for Begode wheels
1) Took off the cover or shell until you can visibly see your mainboard and power connector
2) Unplug the power cable
3) Press the power on button to discharge the capacitor
4) Plug back in (sparking is normal)
5) Press and HOLD the anti-spin button
6) Press and HOLD the power button
7) Press the anti-spin button repeatdly multiple times until it beeps while HOLDING down the power button
8) Continue to HOLD the power button and software update the wheel
Note: You might have to do these steps multiple times. Sometimes the wheel won't beep at step 5