Alien Rides is proud to offer an industry leading two year comprehensive warranty from the date of product arrival. This warranty applies to any PEVs sold on our website, it does not apply to accessories, chargers or parts.
Our warranty covers the following:
* Electronic Systems
Cases we don't cover:
* Water damage
* Worn or damage consumables. Consumables include flat, inner tubes, brake pads, suspension components, hand grips and other similar items.
* Damage from normal wear and tear.
* Crashes, mis-use, or mis-handling.
* Damage from fast charging.
* Damage from exceeding the vehicles weight and speed.
* Mis-use of the battery, or improper maintenance. The battery should not be stored empty or full for long periods of time.
Bearings are also considered a consumable item and we cover bearing swaps for the first six months.
Alien Rides will provide remote diagnostic and guidance services to fix your PEV once you have the parts that we send. We can also compensate you for local repairs when a quote is approved in advance. When video guidance is not desired, we will repair your PEV free of charge at the warehouse. For domestic orders where this is necessary we will require the customer to pay for one way shipping, and we will pay to ship it back. International orders must repair themselves or take it to a local repair shop.
We try to stock a variety of parts, but occasionally parts will run out. We will do our best to order these parts from the manufacturer.
Our warranty is transferable a single time, but the original owner must notify us of any transfer details, and we must register the warranty under the new owner.
For warranty claims, please fill out the below form and we will be in touch ASAP.