Alien Rides is proud to offer an industry leading two year comprehensive warranty from the date of product arrival. This warranty applies to any PEVs sold on our website, it does not apply to accessories, chargers or parts.
Our warranty covers the following:
* The battery.
* Motor controllers and electronics.
* Anything that would deem the PEV to be unrideable.
Cases we don't cover:
* Water damage
* Worn or damage consumables. Consumables include flat, inner tubes, brake pads, suspension components, hand grips and other similar items.
* Damage from normal wear and tear.
* Crashes, mis-use, or mis-handling.
* Damage from fast charging.
* Damage from exceeding the vehicles weight and speed.
* Mis-use of the battery, or improper maintenance. The battery should not be stored empty or full for long periods of time.
Alien Rides covers shipping, or the cost of a local repair, for all warranty repairs. We have an extensive repair center network and can generally get your ride fixed quickly no matter where you live. We try to stock a variety of parts, but occasionally parts will run out. We will do our best to order these parts from the manufacturer.
Our warranty is transferable a single time, but the original owner must notify us of any transfer details, and we must register the warranty under the new owner.
For warranty claims, please fill out the below form and we will be in touch ASAP.