7mm Bullet Connector
300 Amp Absolute Maximum (before shutdown)
88.2V or 21s*
250A for 3 seconds , 100 Continuous with proper cooling
33.6V or 8s
Big Power, Small Package
Hyper-scooter developers RION, partnered with Tronic to design the Tronic 400 for their Thrust hyper-scooter. Now they’ve continued this partnership to create the Tronic 250’s, with a compact design and high-end specifications. The Tronic 250 is one of the best ESC options for high-end scooters, bikes, and skateboards with the motor voltages in the 80’s.
Perfect for Tuning
The Tronic 250’s are easily monitored and tuned with a variety of mobile apps.
- Vesc Tool ($4.99) app store
- eSkate Vesc
- Vesc Tool (Free) Google Play Store
- 3 Phase wires: 5.0mm bullet connectors (Motor End not included)
- Battery Cables: QS8 Male Antispark (battery end not included)
- Unit Connectors: JST 2.0mm Pitch open ended
*If you are planning to run a 21s battery please do not use regenerative braking. This will create back EMF (voltage spikes) Higher than the ratings on the components
**Metr app is used with their own Bluetooth module. It’s an additional cost.
*** When using ADC analog inputs, do not exceed 3.3v (If using ebike throttle, power from the 3.3v instead of the 5v) Using above 3.3v can possibly damage the controller. If confused about this, reach out to support with questions.
To turn off, simply short the "Switch" to Ground. By default the vesc is always on. On that same JST 3 pin header there is a 5v output to light up a latching Pushbutton.
Does not come with a power switch. It is hard to find a latching NC (nominally closed) lighted 5v pushbutton. They are out there. The logic of this pushbutton is backwards. Might be easier to have a separate 5v LED on your device to show power state.
A pass through Tronic warranty of 30 days is offered on standalone units. Please reach out to www.RionMotors.com for details.
5.3 Firmware avaialbe here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zTLmq5z-nRkIESs23_QZSU5DAj9S8JOb/view?usp=sharing
For setup and resources:
Based on Vesc by VESC®-Project. VESC is a registered TM, owned by Benjamin Vedder"
Why choose Alien Rides?
- ➔ Free Alien Rides sticker with every vehicle purchase.
- ➔ We are able to ship PEVs and parts internationally to keep you rolling.
- ➔ Our unique rides have competitve pricing, great value, and providing amazing fun.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device