2,220 watt hours
43.5 mph / 70 kmh
277mm*130mm Spiked Pedals
130 mm / 75mm Spring Travel
New updated Pinned 4000w Motor, Main Control Board, Ball Bearing Suspension Sliders.
Refined Rough Riding
The King Song S22 succeeds the S18 as king of style and suspension. Using the same suspension arrangement and similar shell shape the KingSong design DNA continues, but the internals have been improved. The S22 doubles the S18’s battery size, packs an extra thousand watts in the motor, and brings a 20” wheel, a first for KingSong. Those aren’t the only firsts King Song is packing in the S20. It's the first KingSong wheel with a hollow motor and smart-BMS in the battery. And in a first for EUC’s everywhere, the motor is 126V. Even the things that have been inherited have been refined. The original shock system has been improved with larger shocks reaching a record setting 130mm travel.
All those upgrades and the suspension make the S22 Eagle soar over potholes and roots with ease. Equipped with adjustable headlights, integrated kickstand, built-in display, and adjustable power pads the S22 has some of the best quality of life features of any wheel out there.
Ride with peace of mind with Alien Care
Alien Care provides free consumables such as tires, inner tubes, bearings and brake pads.
Alien Care + provides everything in Alien Care as well as full comprehensive crash coverage.
Why choose Alien Rides?
- ➔ Free Alien Rides sticker with every vehicle purchase.
- ➔ The best warranty out there. You've got two years of a world class warranty for PEVs, providing you with the parts you need to keep rolling.
- ➔ Our unique rides have competitve pricing, great value, and providing amazing fun.
- Free tire sealant treatment for your PEV prior to shipping.
- Discounted labor rates.
- Free inner tubes, tires, bearings, brake pads as needed.
Item added to cart successfully...
Not interested in our PEV coverage plans?
Or view your cart.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device