45+ mph / 72+ kmh
26.77 inches (H) x 24.02 inches (L) x 19.69 inches (W)
65 mph / 106 kmh
24" x 3"
The King of Range
The Monster Pro boasts the biggest battery of any electric unicycle to date. With a 3,600 watt hour battery you’ll never be feeling range anxiety on this wheel. Note: the version we currently have available ships with no battery, so you will have to supply your own batteries.
High Speed Stability
While not boasting the fastest acceleration this aptly named ‘Monster’ tears up asphalt without throwing you off. The 3.5 kW motor will send you soaring down roads at speeds of 40 mph or more while the biggest wheel in unicycles keeps the rider glued to the road. No other speedster has been able to maintain speed and stability like the Monster. With our testing, we’ve gotten the Monster Pro up to 53 mph.
No battery includes a complete assembly Monster Pro with no battery (battery harness is inside)Charger included. You must use MT-60 Batteries and you may have to pull your original wiring harness out of your original Monster pro since not all monster pro battery packs used all the same connectors.
Please send picture of your battery type to 415.320.1495 and we will double check this will work without us having to make you a custom harness.
Ride with peace of mind with Alien Care
Alien Care provides free consumables such as tires, inner tubes, bearings and brake pads.
Alien Care + provides everything in Alien Care as well as full comprehensive crash coverage.
Why choose Alien Rides?
- ➔ Free Alien Rides sticker with every vehicle purchase.
- ➔ We are able to ship PEVs and parts internationally to keep you rolling.
- ➔ Our unique rides have competitve pricing, great value, and providing amazing fun.
- Free tire sealant treatment for your PEV prior to shipping.
- Discounted labor rates.
- Free inner tubes, tires, bearings, brake pads as needed.
Item added to cart successfully...
Not interested in our PEV coverage plans?
Or view your cart.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device