2.75-19 is for Surron Electric Motorcycles on Stock tires
3.00-12 is for Begode Extreme Electric unicycles ( you may have rubbing on the stock pads, but not the internals. You can lift the wheel and let it "burn out" on the side of a curb for 30 seconds a side, or just trim the rear of the stock pads 1/4" - Super easy as well.
The 3.00-12 will also fit other wheels such as the Veteran Patton and Commander Mini.
The 241 is a very unique tread and compound. Originally designed for trials riders on motorcycles, in the past decade, it has been used on street bikes, motocross bikes, woods riders. It may not wear like the Shinko 244, but has grip both on and off the road like no other.
Why choose Alien Rides?
- ➔ Free Alien Rides sticker with every vehicle purchase.
- ➔ We are able to ship PEVs and parts internationally to keep you rolling.
- ➔ Our unique rides have competitve pricing, great value, and providing amazing fun.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device