215 x 115mm x 75mm
12v 10 Amp Max
Builds up to 120 Mph
350 Battery Amps
700 /1000 Amps Max
Optional Wiring harness available that will save you time. If you opt out of the optional wiring harness 26 pins and connector will be included in the packaging
- Field Weakening and MTPA (Maximum Torque Per Amp) are supported.
- IMU for self balancing applications (onewheel, EUC, Robotics
- Plenty of CPU resources are left so you can make your apps for the controller.
- Powered By STM32F4 microcontroller Running at 168MHZ.
- Sensored and sensor-less FOC with auto-detection of all motor parameters
- Current and voltage measurement on all phases.
- Variable Regenerative braking.
- Brushless, brushed DC motors, IPM motors are supported.
- A GUI that is easy on the eyes.
- Adaptive PWM frequency to get as good ADC measurements as possible.
- Good start-up torque in the sensor-less mode (and obviously in the sensored mode as well).
- The motor is used as a tachometer, which is good for odometry.
- Duty-cycle Control, Speed Control, Current Control and Position Control.
- Seamless 4-quadrant operation.
- Interface to control the motor: PPM signal (RC servo), analog, UART, I2C, USB or CAN-bus.
- Consumed and regenerated amp-hour and watt-hour counting.
- Optional PPM signal output. Useful when e.g., controlling an RC car from a raspberry pi or an android device.
- The USB port uses the modem profile, so an Android device can be connected to the motor controller without rooting.
- Adjustable protection against
a) Low input voltage
b) High input voltage
c) High motor current
d) High input current
e) High regenerative braking current
f) Rapid duty cycle changes (ramping)
g) High RPM (separate limits for each direction).
- When the current limits are hit, a soft back-off strategy is used while the motor keeps running. If the current becomes way too high, the motor is switched off completely.
- The RPM limit also has a soft back-off strategy.
- Realtime Data logging and Monitoring.
- Size: L 133mm * W 73mm * H 38mm
- Voltage: C350 (36-84 V (8-20S safe)) / CL350 (36-126 v (8-30s safe))
- Current: Continuous max 120A Battery, 300A Phase (Values depend on the mounting and ambient temperature around the device!)
- Support BLDC square wave mode control and FOC sine wave mode.
- Firmware: latest (firmware update supported)
- Control Interface Ports: USB, CAN, UART, Bluetooth
- Supported Sensors: ABI，HALL，AS5047，AS5048A, Sensor-less
- Input Set Support: PPM，ADC，NRF, UART
- Circular Bus Bar Size: 10mm (Diameter)
- Gyroscope and Accelerometer (BMI160)
- Programmable: Yes
User Manuals, Firmware, Cad Files Click here
Please supply 5v to Bluetooth module input not 3.3 per manual
Download the newest version of VESC-TOOL : https://vesc-project.com/vesc_tool
For setup and resources:
Based on Vesc by VESC®-Project. VESC is a registered TM, owned by Benjamin Vedder"
Why choose Alien Rides?
- ➔ Free Alien Rides sticker with every vehicle purchase.
- ➔ We are able to ship PEVs and parts internationally to keep you rolling.
- ➔ Our unique rides have competitve pricing, great value, and providing amazing fun.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device