This charger is great for charging up quickly, with adjustable dials for 80%/90%/100% charge levels as well as 2/4/6.5 amp charging options.
The LCD screen will show the current amperage draw and the voltage of your ride as it charges. Add in the ability to swap between 110V-220V for use at EV chargers (With a J1772 adapter) and you've got the perfect charger to keep your ride juiced up.
- 220v input switch for charging at EV stations.
- Adjustable amps, 2a, 4a, 5a, 6a, and 6.5a
- GX20-4 Plug
- Adjustable SOC (state of charge) endpoints to extend battery lifecycles
- Works with Master, Master Pro, Commander Pro, Commander Mini, Extreme Ibex, EX30
For optimum pack health, we recommend using the lowest amperage setting once every 20 charges and charging overnight so the BMS can top off each cell group inside your battery pack. This is due to BMS top balancing occurring only at the last 95-100% of pack voltage.
Why choose Alien Rides?
- ➔ Free Alien Rides sticker with every vehicle purchase.
- ➔ We are able to ship PEVs and parts internationally to keep you rolling.
- ➔ Our unique rides have competitve pricing, great value, and providing amazing fun.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device