Lithium Ion, 2,400 watt hours
80+ kmh / 50+ mph
24 High Performance Fets
C38 Torque, 3,500 watts
112 kmh / 70 mph
Adjustable Dampening and Air Spring, 80 mm / 3.15 in Adjustable Damping
36 kg / 79 lbs
The newest Master V3 comes with metal battery boxes, improved suspension linkages, and a more robust kickstand. Our Masters now come with a Michelin Street Pilot 2 tire installed.
Limit Breaking Voltage
Ever breaking limits, Begode has made the most powerful EUC in the world! The Master packs an incredible 134 volts in a high torque motor design that reaches a record 60 miles per hour or over 100 kilometers per hour.
The Begode Master is Begode's answer to the S20 with similar specs and performance. With a beefy 20" tire and 80mm of suspension travel the Begode Master can glide over the roughest of terrain.
Recommend PSI: Max 450 PSI
|100 LBS - 250 PSI||132 LBS - 280 PSI||154 LBS - 300 PSI|
|176 LBS - 330 PSI||198 LBS - 350 PSI||220 LBS - 370 PSI|
Our Master units are equipped with battery packs that use Samsung 50E cells, which are a step up from the commonly used LG M50LT cell in terms of safety and performance. They have been refined for several years now and proved over millions of miles.
Ride with peace of mind with Alien Care
Alien Care provides free consumables such as tires, inner tubes, bearings and brake pads.
Alien Care + provides everything in Alien Care as well as full comprehensive crash coverage.
Why choose Alien Rides?
- ➔ Free Alien Rides sticker with every vehicle purchase.
- ➔ The best warranty out there. You've got two years of a world class warranty for PEVs, providing you with the parts you need to keep rolling.
- ➔ Our unique rides have competitve pricing, great value, and providing amazing fun.
- Free tire sealant treatment for your PEV prior to shipping.
- Discounted labor rates.
- Free inner tubes, tires, bearings, brake pads as needed.
Item added to cart successfully...
Not interested in our PEV coverage plans?
Or view your cart.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device