72 v 35 ah
2x 2,000 watts
1 hydraulic in front, 2 in rear
11" x 4"
While the 9+ and 10+ are evolutions on the Zero 10x frame the 11+ evolves the Zero 11’s frame, the twin stem bars give it away. Just like the 11x the 11+ is the top of this line with the most powerful motors and biggest battery of the whole Vsett line.
The 11+ touts dual 2,000 w motors and a 72 volt 35 amp hour battery can get you a practical range of 60 miles. Like its little siblings the 11+ has dual suspension, though this has been upgraded as well with two hydraulics in back and one in the front. The tires are bigger too, going from 10 by 3 in the 10+ to a hefty 11 by 4 in the 11+
Ride Your Way
To get the most out of your motors use the DDM button to switch from single motor to dual when you want or activate the turbo boost for a quick burst of power.
Safety on any motorized vehicle is a big concern and the 11+ is prepared. Coming with a powerful e-horn by stock, incredibly bright integrated LED headlight, and front & rear turn signals the 11+ is always seen and heard. And for braking, the 11+ uses hydraulic brakes for the front and rear.
Ride with peace of mind with Alien Care
Alien Care provides free consumables such as tires, inner tubes, bearings and brake pads.
Alien Care + provides everything in Alien Care as well as full comprehensive crash coverage.
Why choose Alien Rides?
- ➔ Free Alien Rides sticker with every vehicle purchase.
- ➔ The best warranty out there. You've got two years of a world class warranty for PEVs, providing you with the parts you need to keep rolling.
- ➔ Our unique rides have competitve pricing, great value, and providing amazing fun.
- Free tire sealant treatment for your PEV prior to shipping.
- Discounted labor rates.
- Free inner tubes, tires, bearings, brake pads as needed.
Item added to cart successfully...
Not interested in our PEV coverage plans?
Or view your cart.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device