NOTE: If you are replacing your screen, buy the board with the matching date code! If you can not, please contact our customer support line to order the correct version.
Key differences between 7_30 and 9_26 boards:
- 7_30 boards have tall buttons and are exactly 5 inches wide. Additionally require slightly longer brass standoffs.
- 9_26 boards have short buttons and are 5.4375 (5 & 7/16 ) inches wide
- Master Subboard
- LCD Assembly
Why choose Alien Rides?
- ➔ Free Alien Rides sticker with every vehicle purchase.
- ➔ We are able to ship PEVs and parts internationally to keep you rolling.
- ➔ Our unique rides have competitve pricing, great value, and providing amazing fun.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device