135 x 65 x 38 mm 5.3" x 2.56" x 1.5"
12v 1 Amp Max
Builds up to 65mph
200 Battery Amps
400 Phase Amps
Optional Wiring harness available
If you do not opt for the harness this vesc does come with a molex connector and 48 pins to make your own harness.
Now comes with integrated Bluetooth module for iOS or Android. Comes with 2 Molex Mini Plug and 48 crimp on Molex Connectors
Updated 200 battery amps, 400 phase amps!
We are excited to announce the the reborn of your little beast the most power dense motor controller available till date.
Introducing the all new 350 Series. We redesigned it from ground up to have best value for the money you are paying.
Voltage: 22s NMC safe. <93v
Current : 200amp battery, 400amp phase.
Voltage: 30s NMC safe <128v
Current: 180amp battery, 400amp phase.
New features added to this beast.
1. Upgraded power stage with the custom made mosfets by 3Shulmotors_Official that features only 0.9mohm ( lower than even best of the infinion parts) Rdson and can withstand 100v(including spikes 22s safe) and the power stage material is now one the best available in the market which features 4oz copper and 4w/mk thermal conductivity which is helpfull for handling peak power for longer time.
2. Added 12v 3amp dc-dc converter on board so you can power the accessories of your euc, ebike, scooters via controller itself.
3. We also added the bluetooth on-board so no external dongles to take care of.
4. Sin-cos encoder support for Motoenergy motors.
5. Battery current is upgraded to 200amps for C350 (100v) and 180amps for CL350(150v)
6. Very convenient dual connector design so lot of power pins are available for easy wiring.
7. 3 speed mode. 50% power, 75%power and 100% power.
8. Ultra low noise on analog circuitry is accomplished by use of 8 layer pcb which helped in having astonishing hfi performance for running motors sensorless.
- Field Weakening and MTPA (Maximum Torque Per Amp) are supported.
- IMU for self balancing applications (onewheel, EUC, Robotics
- Plenty of CPU resources are left so you can make your apps for the controller.
- Powered By STM32F4 microcontroller Running at 168MHZ.
- Sensored and sensor-less FOC with auto-detection of all motor parameters
- Current and voltage measurement on all phases.
- Variable Regenerative braking.
- Brushless, brushed DC motors, IPM motors are supported.
- A GUI that is easy on the eyes.
- Adaptive PWM frequency to get as good ADC measurements as possible.
- Good start-up torque in the sensor-less mode (and obviously in the sensored mode as well).
- The motor is used as a tachometer, which is good for odometry.
- Duty-cycle Control, Speed Control, Current Control and Position Control.
- Seamless 4-quadrant operation.
- Interface to control the motor: PPM signal (RC servo), analog, UART, I2C, USB or CAN-bus.
- Consumed and regenerated amp-hour and watt-hour counting.
- Optional PPM signal output. Useful when e.g., controlling an RC car from a raspberry pi or an android device.
- The USB port uses the modem profile, so an Android device can be connected to the motor controller without rooting.
- Adjustable protection against
a) Low input voltage
b) High input voltage
c) High motor current
d) High input current
e) High regenerative braking current
f) Rapid duty cycle changes (ramping)
g) High RPM (separate limits for each direction).
- When the current limits are hit, a soft back-off strategy is used while the motor keeps running. If the current becomes way too high, the motor is switched off completely.
- The RPM limit also has a soft back-off strategy.
- Realtime Data logging and Monitoring.
- Size: L 135mm * W 75mm * H 45mm
- Voltage: C350 (36-84 V (8-20S safe)) / CL350 (36-126 v (8-30s safe))
- Current: Continuous max 200A Battery, 400A Phase (Values depend on the mounting and ambient temperature around the device!)
- Support BLDC square wave mode control and FOC sine wave mode.
- Firmware: latest (firmware update supported)
- Control Interface Ports: USB, CAN, UART, Bluetooth
- Supported Sensors: ABI，HALL，AS5047，AS5048A, Sensor-less
- Input Set Support: PPM，ADC，NRF, UART
- Circular Bus Bar Size: 10mm (Diameter)
- Gyroscope and Accelerometer (BMI160)
- Programmable: Yes
User Manuals, Firmware, Cad Files Click here
Download the newest version of VESC-TOOL : https://vesc-project.com/vesc_tool
For setup and resources:
Based on Vesc by VESC®-Project. VESC is a registered TM, owned by Benjamin Vedder"
Why choose Alien Rides?
- ➔ Free Alien Rides sticker with every vehicle purchase.
- ➔ We are able to ship PEVs and parts internationally to keep you rolling.
- ➔ Our unique rides have competitve pricing, great value, and providing amazing fun.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device