Halls sensors do a terrible job with 500+ phase amps running through your QS motor. This module is a drop in for all QS 138 and other motors (please inquire before buying to make sure it fits your model).
With this encoder, your VESC can accurately track and predict when to send the next pulse of energy and allow full throttle starts when motor is stalled uphill or on a root. Better wheelies from start as well. Eventually all motor manufacturers will see the value of encoders, but must cater to the mass market with cheap Votol, Fairchild, and Kelly controllers.
Works with all v3 3Shul controllers.
User Manuals, Firmware, Cad Files Click here
Why choose Alien Rides?
- ➔ Free Alien Rides sticker with every vehicle purchase.
- ➔ We are able to ship PEVs and parts internationally to keep you rolling.
- ➔ Our unique rides have competitve pricing, great value, and providing amazing fun.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device