8 - 30 Series
242mm X 122mm X 68mm
Builds up to 140mph
500 Battery Amps
700 / 1000 Amps Max
12v 10 Amp Max
- Field Weakening and MTPA (Maximum Torque Per Amp) are supported
- Internal Bluetooth module
- IMU for self-balancing applications (Onewheel, EUC, Robotics)
- Plenty of CPU resources are left so you can make your apps for the controller
- Powered By STM32F4 microcontroller Running at 168MHZ
- Sensored and sensor-less FOC with auto-detection of all motor parameters
- Current and voltage measurement on all phases
- Variable Regenerative braking
- Brushless, brushed DC motors, IPM motors are supported
- A GUI that is easy on the eyes
- Adaptive PWM frequency to get as good ADC measurements as possible
- Good start-up torque in the sensor-less mode
- The motor is used as a tachometer, which is good for odometry
- Duty-cycle Control, Speed Control, Current Control, and Position Control
- Seamless 4-quadrant operation
- Interface to control the motor: PPM signal (RC servo), analog, UART, I2C, USB or CAN-bus
- Consumed and regenerated amp-hour and watt-hour counting
- Optional PPM signal output. Useful when e.g., controlling an RC car from a raspberry pi or an Android device
- The USB port uses the modem profile, so an Android device can be connected to the motor controller without rooting
- Adjustable protection against
- Low input voltage
- High input voltage
- High motor current
- High input current
- High regenerative braking current
- Rapid duty cycle changes (ramping)
- High RPM (separate limits for each direction)
- When the current limits are hit, a soft back-off strategy is used while the motor keeps running. If the current becomes way too high, the motor is switched off completely.
- The RPM limit also has a soft back-off strategy.
- Realtime Data logging and Monitoring.
- Size: 215x155x76mm "8.5" x 6.1 x 3"
- Voltage: CL1000 (36-126 v (8-30s safe))
- Current: Continuous max 600A Battery, 1000A Phase (Values depend on the mounting and ambient temperature around the device!)
- Support BLDC square wave mode control and FOC sine wave mode.
- Firmware: latest (firmware update supported)
- Control Interface Ports: USB, CAN, UART, Bluetooth
- Supported Sensors: ABI, HALL, AS5047, AS5048A, Sensor-less
- Input Set Support: PPM, ADC, NRF, UART
- Circular Bus Bar Size: 10mm (Diameter)
- Gyroscope and Accelerometer (BMI160)
- Programmable: Yes
User Manuals, Firmware, Cad Files Click here
Bluetooth password for 3shul #147258
Download the newest version of VESC-TOOL: https://vesc-project.com/vesc_tool
For setup and resources:
Based on Vesc by VESC®-Project. VESC is a registered TM, owned by Benjamin Vedder"
Why choose Alien Rides?
- ➔ Free Alien Rides sticker with every vehicle purchase.
- ➔ We are able to ship PEVs and parts internationally to keep you rolling.
- ➔ Our unique rides have competitve pricing, great value, and providing amazing fun.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device