60 v 25 ah
2x 1,400 watts
Front spring + rear hydraulic
10" x 3"
Exceptional Performance for Midrange Price
Featuring more powerful motors, a better battery, and a stronger frame the 10+ is the 9+ but bigger and badder. The twin 1400 watt motors are capable of hitting 50 mph while the 60 volt, 25 amp hour battery will last you at least 45 miles of practical range. But it isn’t just speed and range that are better than the 9+, the tires are bigger, 10 inch from 8.5 inch, and the suspension has been upgraded from a spring and urethane system to a spring and hydraulic system. And while not the lightest, the 10+ is solidly in the midrange for electric scooters weighing in at an average 79 pounds. All in all, the Vsett 10+ takes performance for price to the next level.
Ride Your Way
To get the most out of your motors and battery use the DDM button to switch from single motor to dual when you want or activate the turbo boost for a quick burst of power.
Safety on any motorized vehicle is a big concern and the 10+ is prepared. Coming with a powerful e-horn by stock, incredibly bright integrated headlight, and front & rear turn signals the 10+ is always seen and heard. And for braking, the 10+ has been upgraded to using hydraulic brakes for the front and rear.
Ride with peace of mind with Alien Care
Alien Care provides free consumables such as tires, inner tubes, bearings and brake pads.
Alien Care + provides everything in Alien Care as well as full comprehensive crash coverage.
Why choose Alien Rides?
- ➔ Free Alien Rides sticker with every vehicle purchase.
- ➔ The best warranty out there. You've got two years of a world class warranty for PEVs, providing you with the parts you need to keep rolling.
- ➔ Our unique rides have competitve pricing, great value, and providing amazing fun.
- Free tire sealant treatment for your PEV prior to shipping.
- Discounted labor rates.
- Free inner tubes, tires, bearings, brake pads as needed.
Item added to cart successfully...
Not interested in our PEV coverage plans?
Or view your cart.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device