More than Modest Mobility
The Vsett 9+ is an evolution and revitalization of the tried and true Zero 10x chassis design. For the lower mid-range model into the new Vsett line the 9+ is rocking some serious specs. The 48v 19 ah battery sports a realistic 35 mile range while the twin 650 w motors get you up any hill and can reach a top speed of 30 mph with both motors engaged. Using an upgraded form of the Zero 10x means rough rides are breezily handled with the dual suspension and wider 8.5x3 inch pneumatic tires.
The 9+ isn’t just for performance enthusiasts though, weighing in at 55lbs the 9+ is one of the lightest scooters in this performance class and the fastest in weight class. Moreover the sturdy stem lock, fold latch and carry handle make the 9+ easy to transport and store. The sleek frame fits under a desk or in the trunk of a car. All in all, the Vsett 9+ is one of the best scooters for commuters.
Ride Your Way
To get the most out of your motors and battery use the DDM button to switch from single motor to dual when you want.
Safety on any motorized vehicle is a big concern and the 9+ is prepared. Coming with a powerful e-horn by stock, incredibly bright integrated headlight, and front & rear turn signals (a nice addition for a scooter at this price) the 9+ is always seen and heard. Plus the rubber deck keeps you on the scooter, while the standard disk brakes keep you stopping on dimes.
Thwarts Thieves and Water
The 9+ is double protected with an IP54 rating against water and an NFC immobilizer, meaning only you can start your scooter.
Why choose Alien Rides?
- ➔ Free Alien Rides sticker with every vehicle purchase.
- ➔ The best warranty out there. You've got two years of a world class warranty, providing you with the parts you need to keep rolling.
- ➔ Our unique rides have competitve pricing, great value, and providing amazing fun.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device