2x 650 watts
Polyurethane and spring, front + rear
8.5" x 3"
More than Modest Mobility
The Vsett 9+ is an evolution and revitalization of the tried and true Zero 10x chassis design. For the lower mid-range model into the new Vsett line the 9+ is rocking some serious specs. The 48v 19 Ah battery sports a realistic 35 mile range while the twin 650 w motors get you up any hill and can reach a top speed of 30 mph with both motors engaged. Using an upgraded form of the Zero 10 means rough rides are breezily handled with the dual suspension and wider 8.5x3 inch pneumatic tires.
The 9+ isn’t just for performance enthusiasts though, weighing in at 55lbs the 9+ is one of the lightest scooters in this performance class and the fastest in weight class. Moreover the sturdy stem lock, fold latch and carry handle make the 9+ easy to transport and store. The sleek frame fits under a desk or in the trunk of a car. All in all, the Vsett 9+ is one of the best scooters for commuters.
Ride Your Way
To get the most out of your motors and battery use the DDM button to switch from single motor to dual when you want.
Safety on any motorized vehicle is a big concern and the 9+ is prepared. Coming with a powerful e-horn by stock, incredibly bright integrated headlight, and front & rear turn signals (a nice addition for a scooter at this price) the 9+ is always seen and heard. Plus the rubber deck keeps you on the scooter, while the standard disk brakes keep you stopping on dimes.
Please click here for instructions
Ride with peace of mind with Alien Care
Alien Care provides free consumables such as tires, inner tubes, bearings and brake pads.
Alien Care + provides everything in Alien Care as well as full comprehensive crash coverage.
Why choose Alien Rides?
- ➔ Free Alien Rides sticker with every vehicle purchase.
- ➔ The best warranty out there. You've got two years of a world class warranty for PEVs, providing you with the parts you need to keep rolling.
- ➔ Our unique rides have competitve pricing, great value, and providing amazing fun.
- Free tire sealant treatment for your PEV prior to shipping.
- Discounted labor rates.
- Free inner tubes, tires, bearings, brake pads as needed.
Item added to cart successfully...
Not interested in our PEV coverage plans?
Or view your cart.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device