48V13Ah Battery (DMEGC 18650 Cells)[8.4 lbs.]
Class 2/3, 25 Mph
500W, 750W Peak
Coil Spring Suspension in the fork, 40mm Travel w/ Lockout
CST BFT 20” * 4.0” Street Knobby Fat Tire
75lbs (with Battery)
RETRO STYLE, MODERN FUNCTIONALITY
Fusing retro style with modern reliability, offering a timeless look and reliable features for a superior riding experience. Discover the perfect balance of style and substance with the Bullet GT.
COMMUTE WITH CONFIDENCE
The Bullet features a removable 48V 13Ah battery, powered by high-quality DMEGC 18650 cells. With a range of up to 25 miles, you'll never worry about running out of power during your daily commute or weekend adventures.
EFFICIENT POWER FOR ADVENTURES
The Bullet's 500W motor (peak 750W) with 55Nm of torque ensures a top speed of 25mph. This efficient power is perfect for zipping through city streets and keeping up with traffic. The bike comes pre-programmed as a Class 2 e-bike, but can be unlocked to reach its full potential.
CHOOSE YOUR STYLE
Available in black, green, yellow, and red, pick the color that suits your personality and make a statement as you cruise through the streets. The Bullet combines classic design elements with modern functionality to create a truly unique riding experience.
COMFORTABLE RIDE FOR THE EXPLORER
The Bullet's suspension provides a comfortable and smooth ride on paved roads, making it an ideal choice for commuting and cruising. Though not suited for extreme off-roading, it is more than enough for daily city rides.
30.7" (0.78 m)
41.1 (1.04 m)
|Wheelbase||44.7 (1.14 m)|
|Total Length||67.3 (1.71 m)|
|Handlebar Width||26 (0.66 m)|
Why choose Alien Rides?
- ➔ Free Alien Rides sticker with every vehicle purchase.
- ➔ The best warranty out there. You've got two years of a world class warranty for PEVs, providing you with the parts you need to keep rolling.
- ➔ Our unique rides have competitve pricing, great value, and providing amazing fun.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device